So yeah, after that blog/prayer yesterday...the day was incredible. I've never felt the presence of God so strong and evident in my life. It was incredible. God was in me, and spoke through me to people. I am growing, and I'm excited. I am passing from this spiritual stage in my life that I've been in since I was a boy. God has given me an opportunity to take it, and I'm all over it! I need grace to move forward though, so pray for me if you get a chance :)
So needless to say I'm excited to see what God has in store for me. Really excited.
God thank you for keeping your promises. Thank you for loving me, and increasing my love for you. Give me grace to change and grow into the man you want me to be. Stay with me, keep me.
Selfishly, this is my prayer for myself..but also for you who read this.
24 The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment