Oh yeah.. so in regards to my previous post, it actually worked :)
I deliberately removed said "noise" from my life (for the most part [I still have my moments]), and I have noticed quite a significant change. The change I was looking for was the change that I have now found.
I'm almost done with my 2nd quarter of my 2nd year of dental school. I must say, this quarter has kicked me in the pants. It's quite humiliating to be honest, but I'm still trying. It's not encouraging when your "best" isn't good enough sometimes. Hopefully next quarter will be better.
A cast gold inlay that I did!
And a CAD/CAM inlay over here!
I'm getting married! I don't know if I wrote that anywhere on here. Yeah so I found a girl; got her to like me; got her to date me; dated her for a little bit; then got her to marry me. So that's pretty sweet. I really love her. Being with her just feels right. I still get butterflies when I see her and kiss her, I still enjoy going on the same dates to the same places with her, I still enjoy the look on her face when I buy her flowers, and I still love hearing her laugh when we do something funny. I am a very blessed man to have her. To say I'm lucky is an understatement.I am addicted to coffee. I won't hide it. I'm sure you already know if you've seen the background of my blog here. I took this picture today to show what coffee is to me.
Coffee to normal people, and coffee to me.
Okay peace!
P.S. I put something down here (look just below this)! Let me know what you think about le blog. and if I should have another option, let me know too!
P.S.S. Shout-out to my sister (that means click here)! I love her kind of a lot :)



you've become one of hell of a man kevin.
ReplyDelete