So I’ve realized I can only write blogs in Microsoft Word, and copy+paste them over to blogspot. It drives me nuts to try and write a whole blog in that tiny little space that it gives me.
Currently, I’m sitting on my balcony all wrapped up in warm clothes, smelling rain but not seeing it, and watching the clouds, which I’ve so desperately missed for a long time. I’ve had about 2 blog ideas escape me this last week, and I wish I could remember them….wait…I might be remembering one now. Yes.
A couple weeks ago at my college church group, we were asking and answering questions in small groups. The question went something like, “How do you think your reputation is with God?” The people in my group who spoke said things like, “he probably sees that I sin, but that I’m trying to be a good person,’’ or, “he probably sees me as stained by the sin of this world.”
This kind of made me sad, because that’s not at all what God thinks about people who have given their lives to him. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. When we realize we need something outside of this world to satisfy us and our desires, and we realize it’s God, He changes us. He changes us from being of this world, to being part of His family. In 1st John, he calls us His children. If we realize that we are God’s children, how can we think that He doesn’t see us as anything but loveable? In fact, he loves us so much that He sent his true Son to die for us, so that we could become his children.
I think if more people realize the way God thinks about them, there would be a lot more joy-filled people.
I was going to say more but I’m drawing a blank. That probably means I should study or something…
Oh but I passed out for the first time EVER yesterday. Some “pro” was taking a blood sample, and kept missing my vein, and started moving the needle around in my arm. Sure enough, blood started building up under my skin and created a bump the size of a blueberry. He pulled out the needle and I passed out in the chair. He woke me up and asked if I was alright….you can guess how I wanted to respond J
No comments:
Post a Comment