Over the last few months, I've been feeling weak. Mostly in the sense of my spirit though. I have let school get in the way of my spiritual life (which I've never had happen before), and it has lead me away from community. Naturally, without community, I eventually grow weaker as a follower of Jesus. I'm finally at a point where I need and want to do something about it. I just dont feel like I have the strength though.
So I've been thinking about weakness the last few days.
Then I read this today: But he (God) said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
God doesn't love us because we are good, He loves us because He is good.
good stuff. I love this. thanks for your encouragement and your pursuit.
ReplyDelete