Hahahahahha I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH now that I'm seeing you on video....I forgot how ALIVe you guys are...I just love you!!! Kelly's singing by the end was the cherry on the top of the dessert! That's how we say it in spanish I guess u guys say: the icing on the cake!
Our church is going through the names of God also. That's cool, i like video blogs :)
but that is so true. God doesn't love us for what we've done. He loves us like a father. And going even further.. when we think he could "never love someone like me for what i've done" we have to remember he is Abba. He loves us as a father would. unconditionally.
Thanks for sharing :)
p.s. i laugh when I accidentally say "do do" too! haha
Hahahahahha I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH now that I'm seeing you on video....I forgot how ALIVe you guys are...I just love you!!! Kelly's singing by the end was the cherry on the top of the dessert! That's how we say it in spanish I guess u guys say: the icing on the cake!
ReplyDeleteOur church is going through the names of God also. That's cool, i like video blogs :)
ReplyDeletebut that is so true. God doesn't love us for what we've done. He loves us like a father. And going even further.. when we think he could "never love someone like me for what i've done" we have to remember he is Abba. He loves us as a father would. unconditionally.
Thanks for sharing :)
p.s. i laugh when I accidentally say "do do" too! haha