these past few weeks have flown by quite fast. School has been so busy, but I'm glad.
I'll just get to it..
I really feel like God is working in me right now. It's a crazy weird feeling. He's giving me a greater heart for impoverished, unjustly treated people. I want to do something about it, but I don't know what. I can't really do anything for the next 4 years, because of school; and 4 years after that I'll be in the Army, so what next? I'll be old after that. I just don't know, but I'm still praying about it.
So I know God is working because I can feel evil working too. Honestly, I've never been quite sure of the whole "spiritual" realm, and forces and whatnot...but I've become convinced in the last week or two. I was at school alone in a room, and my peripheral vision started closing in on me. Everything was getting dark fast. It felt like there was this cloud, or pressure above my head that I could feel. I sang to myself, "when darkness seems to hide his face, I'll rest on His unchanging grace." Immediately my darkened vision went away and the cloud did too. Even at night, I find myself in legitimate fear, like someone is in the room and I can't rest or let my guard down. It gives me chills just thinking about it.
But I know that God is with me.
Psalm 17
6 I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God;
incline your ear to me; hear my words.
7 Wondrously show your steadfast love,
O Savior of those who seek refuge
from their adversaries at your right hand.
8 Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings,
9 from the wicked who do me violence,
my deadly enemies who surround me.
Why can the world be united in worship, then us go home to eat while many more go home and starve to death?
It sounds like you are ready to head back to Guatemala (or some place like that) for another medical missions trip?? Talk with Edgar or Keven B. Maybe Kel can go this time!
ReplyDelete