"yea, You love me, and that consumes me. and I'll stand up again, and do so willingly.
You give me hope, and hope it gives me life. You touch my heavy heart, and when You do, You make it light. as I exhale, I hear Your voice. and I'll answer You, though I'll hardly make a noise. From my lips, the words I choose to say seem pathetic, but it's a fallen man's praise--
"yea, You love me, and that consumes me. and I'll stand up again, and do so willingly.
ReplyDeleteYou give me hope, and hope it gives me life. You touch my heavy heart, and when You do, You make it light. as I exhale, I hear Your voice. and I'll answer You, though I'll hardly make a noise. From my lips, the words I choose to say seem pathetic, but it's a fallen man's praise--
cause I love You. oh God, I love You."